The Triib team is excited to announce the launch of our brand new podcast “Tribe Method: A Podcast For Gym Owners” hosted by Triib’s Head of Marketing, Evan Bartus. The show features in-depth conversations with gym owners and fitness leaders on everything from industry news to business tactics and more!
Listeners will be treated to a dive into the boutique fitness industry, where we investigate the stories behind some of the world’s best athletes and fitness business professionals. We’ll explore successful strategies that make great gyms rise above the noise and attract the best and biggest communities. Moreover, each episode will be packed with informative, entertaining, and relatable stories, and we’re so excited to share them with you!
Why Did We Decide to Create a Podcast?
- We’re always on the hunt for new ways to provide busy gym owners with highly valuable content that they can consume on-the-go.
- We saw the need for an outlet that brings real stories from successful coaches and fitness industry leaders out into the open.
- We wanted to create a community to celebrate fitness business owners’ successes and experiences to inspire others to achieve greatness in their profession.
The first episode of Tribe Method #1: The Coach/Athlete Relationship: Personalized, Remote and Owning It features Chris Hinshaw, world-renowned endurance coach and founder of aerobiccapacity.com, and Paul Tremblay, co-owner of CrossFit NCR. These guys shared with us an inside look into how their businesses have expanded and adapted, as well as their experiences with remote programming and encouraging athlete ownership.
Listen to the first episode of Tribe Method now below!
Here’s how to make sure you never miss an episode:
- Subscribe to find out when new episodes are available.
- Rate & review us to tell us what you’re loving and help us to reach more listeners.
- Email us with your ideas and feedback or to request to be a guest at email@example.com
Author: Krystle Orlando
Krystle is the Content Marketing Manager at Triib, Inc. and part-time coach at CrossFit Rail Trail in Hudson, MA with a passion for fitness, nutrition, and memes.