- “Subscriber” also means Customer.
- “Customer Data” means Personal Data a Customer provides to use the Service.
- “Personal Data” and “Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person or considered personally identifiable information by law.
- “Public Area” means those portions of the Service that can be accessed both by Users and Visitors, without needing to log in.
- “Restricted Area” means those portions of the Service that can be accessed only by logging in.
- “End User” means any individual who interacts with Triib Services, including users of Triib mobile applications, and individuals who book appointments or classes, purchase services, and otherwise interact with Triib Customers through use of any Triib Service.
- “End User Data” means Personal Data that an End User provides to use the Service.
- “Visitor” means an individual other than a User, who uses the public area, but has no access to the restricted areas of the Site or Service.
- “Collected Information” mean information collected by cookies, information collected by Customers that is provided to us or collected by us as Customer Data, Registration Information, Publishing Information, Usage Data, Payment Information, Account Activities Information, Statistical Information, Marketing Information, Disclosed Personal Information and any information we may collect from you, from our affiliates, or from other parties or through any other means.
- Information We Collect
2.1 Customer, Member, and User Provided Information.
We collection information about you anytime you use or interact with the Triib Service. We collect information to provide and improve our Service to you. We sometimes collect Personal Data including:
- “Registration Information”: When you register to use our Service, you will be asked to complete a registration process. This process requires providing information such as name, address, phone numbers, email addresses and other Personal Data. This form also requires providing information about your business. Personal data may contain: date of birth, education, and information provided from social media profiles.
- “Publishing Information“: We also collect information you submit through our Site or to us for publication on the Site through the publishing tools there. By submitting Publishing Information, you consent to its publication.
- “Usage Data“: We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (i.e. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and the like. Usage Data may also include data about your purchasing patterns, your contact details, and your profile information.
- In addition to the information we collect from you through the Triib Services, we may receive information about you from other sources, such as public databases, strategic and joint marketing partners, social media pages and platforms, people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. For example, if you elect to connect your social media account to your Triib account, certain information from your social media account may be shared with us, including information that’s part of your profile or your friends’ profiles. We may also collect other Personal Information through the Triib Services under the direction of our Customers.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- “Payment Information“: We may collect payment information, credit card numbers, expiration dates, and other tracking information from checks, money orders, or other payment information particularly if you establish a credit account with us or our providers or if you purchase a product or service from us, other Users of the Service, or other vendors available through the Site.
- “Account Activities Information“: We record and retain the records of your Account activities when you use the Service. If you make sale and purchase transactions online through Triib’s web-based transaction platform, we also collect information related to such transactions including the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information, any trade dispute records.
- “Statistical Information“: In addition, we gather statistical information about our Site and Users, such as IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions, unique visitors and so forth.
- “Marketing Information“: From time to time, we gather information about our Users and prospective users during trade shows, marketing events, and other functions for follow up marketing purposes.
- “Disclosed Personal Information“: From time to time, our Users may disclose Personal Data deliberately or inadvertently including without limitation to personal identifiers such as name, email addresses, telephone number, facsimile number and IP address of individuals in the course of using the Site.
2.2 Information Collected by Customers. An End User may store or upload data into the Service. Each Customer is responsible for providing notice to End Users who are its customers and third persons concerning the purpose for which the Customer collects their Personal Data and how this Personal Data is processed in or through the Service as part of Customer Data.
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your browser, which is installed in the computer you are using to access the Site. If you desire, you can change those configurations in your browser to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is sent, or to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies you may be required to re-enter your information on our Site more often and certain features of our Site may be unavailable.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
- Session Cookies. We may use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We may use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We may use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- How we Use Collected Information
If we process information based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Triib Inc. may use the Collected Information for various purposes:
3.1 General: We use your Collected information to provide functionality for the Triib Services. Also, we use your Collected Information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize our Site’s content, layout and Service specifically for you. We may use your Collected Information to provide technical support to Customers or other services to Customers, including but not limited to investigating problems, resolving disputes, and enforcing agreements with us. We may use your Collected Information to facilitate proper operation of our Service and business activities, including without limitation to facilitation the effective communication between buyers and suppliers and marketing activities of Triib and our Customers.
Collected Information may be used to provide you with marketing and promotional materials. These may include opportunities for social sharing. We may share this information with other 3rd Parties in order to provide the Triib Services and accomplish our business purposes.
3.2 Registration Information: We may use your Registration Information to provide services that you request or to contact you regarding additional services about which Triib determines that you might be interested. Specifically, we may use your email address, mailing address, phone number, mobile number or fax number to contact you regarding notices, surveys, product alerts, new service or product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of our Service. We may generate reports and analysis based on the Registration Information for internal analysis, monitoring, and marketing decisions.
3.3 Publishing Information: All of your Publishing Information will be publicly available on the Site and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Publishing Information that you disclose to Triib becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyrights) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Publishing Information that you submit to us.
3.4 Usage Data: We use Usage Data to provide value-added services to our Customers including without limitation to providing buying pattern and buying behavioral data to our members to facilitate marketing initiatives and decision-making.
3.5 Payment Information: Triib will share your Payment Information with banks or vendors relevant to the transaction in order to enable transactions to be completed. In addition, Triib may use Payment Information to determine your credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, Triib may make such Payment Information available to banks or credit agencies. While Triib has in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to guard your Payment Information against intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedure can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse. Triib shall not be liable to you or any other person for any damages that might result from unauthorized use, publication, disclosure or any other misuse of Payment Information, including credit card information.
3.6 Account Activities Information: We use Account Activities Information to provide the services that you request. We may also generate reports, statistics and analysis based on Account Activities Information to enhance and improve our Site and services. We may also use Account Activities Information to determine your credit-worthiness.
3.7 Statistical Information: We use Statistical Information to help diagnose problems with and maintain our computer servers, to manage our Site, and to enhance our Site and services based on the usage pattern data we receive. We may generate reports and analysis based on the Statistical Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions. We may provide Statistical Information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally identifying information without your permission.
3.8 Disclosed Personal Information: We facilitate electronic commerce between businesses. Should Personal Information be disclosed for business purposes in the course of using our Site and services, such Personal Information may be used to provide value-added services to our Customers to facilitate including without limitation marketing initiatives and contacts. Uses of any Personal Information by any of our Customers are subject to privacy laws in the respective jurisdictions of our members. Each of our Customers is solely responsible for observing applicable laws and regulations in its respective jurisdictions to ensure that all use of the Triib Services are in compliance with the same. Each of our Customers is expressly prohibited from using any Personal Information for illegal activities including without limitation to spamming.
- Disclosure of Collected Information
4.1 Unrestricted Information. Any information that you voluntarily choose to include in a Public Area of the Triib Services, may be available to any Visitor or End User who has access to the Triib Services.
4.2 Disclosure to Service Providers and Strategic Partners. We may provide your Collected Information to our affiliates, partners, and service providers under contract to support the operation of the Site and Service. We work with third party service providers who provide website hosting, application development, maintenance, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to, or process Collected Data, Personal Data, or Customer Data as part of providing those services for us. We limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and our contracts with them require them to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
4.4 Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, Triib may be required to disclose or make public Collected Information, including your Personal Data. For example, we may disclose Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation, for example in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Triib Inc., including to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of Triib, our Users, Customers, partners, affiliates, Visitors, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
4.5 Our Customers. If you are an End User and use the Triib Services to interact with our Customer.
4.6 Business Partners. Any business or organization that may acquire Triib, Inc in a merger or acquisition.
- Retention of Data
Triib Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- Co-Branded Relationships
- Security of Data
If you are a Customer or End User who has registered with the Service, your Registration Information, Publishing Information and Payment Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your Account, which is protected by a Password. We recommend that you do not divulge your Password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your Password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your login information (e.g., User ID and Password) on the computer. Remember to sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you have finished your session. If you are a User or Visitor, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, wireless transmission, or method of electronic storage is perfectly secure. The security of your data is important to us, and we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data. However, we cannot guarantee its security.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address and is not directed towards anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Your Rights
Triib Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
10.1 Modifying Personal Data. Whenever made possible, if you have registered to use our Service, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
10.2 Removing Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. If you are not a Customer or End User it is extremely unlikely that we would have your Personal Data. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion). There may also be residual information that will remain within our archives, databases and other records, which will not be removed.
10.3 Other Data Subject Rights. In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
Please note that our systems are set up so that the Customer can respond to requests regarding these rights and you should contact any Customer with whom you have shared Personal Data regarding this request. Please further note that you may be asked to verify your identity before receiving a response to such requests.
- Your California Privacy Rights: Notice to California Customers and Opt-Out Information.
California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about businesses’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternatively, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. If you wish to opt-out of our sharing of your information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes offline, please contact us directly at: email@example.com.
- Contact Us