We’ve put together the ultimate roundup of the must-see Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on equipment for gym owners and to save you time and money while outfitting your fitness business this Holiday season. Make sure to bookmark this page as we will update it through Cyber Monday!
Dubbed “Matte Black Friday”, November 23rd at Rogue is full of exclusive gear and promotions. Rumor has it this is their one sale of the year so it’s a great time to stock up!
- One-off Black Friday exclusives: everything from barbells to power racks to Rogue Echo Bikes. Once the deal is announced on their site, countdown timer appears and you will see how many items are left available at the “hot deal” price.
- “Hundo Deal” – the more weight you buy, the less you pay per pound. This could be the best time of the year to get all new plates for your gym.
- 5 for 5 deal– fill your cart with any 5 or more qualifying items across Rogue Fitness & Roge Supply and it ships for just $5. With this deal you can order over like 1000 pounds worth of items and it ships for only $5! Look for the 5 for $5 symbol on their site.
Looking for deals for the whole gym? X Training is offering low pricing on essential gym equipment ranging from the small necessities like jump ropes and resistance bands to big ticket items such as runners and glute ham developers. See all their deals on one page here.
These deals kicked off early–right now you can save up to 50% on everything in their online store including 10% off items not shown on their “Top Black Friday Deals” page, which includes CrossFit box necessities like jump ropes and resistance bands to big ticket items such as runners and glute ham developers. See all their deals on one page here.
Take advantage of Titan’s Pre-Black Friday weekly doorbusters going on now. They also released a coupon code: titanblackfriday that’s good for buy one product at the original price and get 10% OFF for an additional item that is added to your cart. Plus, they have Free Sitewide Shipping!
Rep Fitness’ Black Friday sales have begun with buy more/save more deals and 5-20% off products sitewide! See more here.
FringeSport is known for having the lowest prices overall for gym equipment, and the best deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. They run weekly deals year round and during Black Friday just about everything will be on sale. Check their deal page here.
P RX performance is offering up to $100 off all racks. See their Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal page here.
Top Black Friday/Cyber Monday Equipment Deals Quick List:
- Rogue KG Change Plates – Retail Price:
$280Sale Price: $224
- Rep Fitness FB-5000 Bench – Retail Price:
$149Sale Price: $126.65
- Rep Fitness PR-1100 Power Rack – Retail Price:
$239Sale Price: $227.05
- Vulcan Alpha Bumper Plates
- Vulcan Prime Urethane Bumper Plates
- Vulcan Rubber Dumbbells – Retail Price:
$578Sale Price: $521
- Titan Pro Sled System – Retail Price:
$199Sale Price: $167.95
- Rep Fitness PR-3000 Power Rack – Retail Price:
$449Sale Price: $299
- Rogue 28MM Oly WL Bar SS & Cerakote – Retail Price:
$595Sale Price: $510
- Rogue RML-690 Power Rack – Retail Price: $
1,568Sale Price: $1,440
- Rogue Echo Bar 2.0 – Retail Price: $
195Sale Price: $165
- Xebex AirMill Bike – Retail Price:
$749Sale Price: $549
- Xebex AirPlus Expert Bike – Retail Price:
$1,499Sale Price: $799
- Xebex Air Rower 2.0 – Retail Price:
$949Sale Price: $619
- Get RXd Galvanized Outdoor Rig – Retail Price:
$2,124Sale Price: $1600
- TITAN Series Power Rack – Retail Price:
$1049.95Sale Price: $889.95
Know of any other 2018 Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals for fitness business and gym owners? Share in the comments below!